- Size: 1/4 "
- Copper tube outer diameter: 6.35mm
- Copper tube wall thickness: 0.80mm
- Insulation thickness: 9mm
- Tube length: 14m
- 3-layer insulation
- Extruded and closed cell white polyethylene with a white outside PE-protection layer
- Average Density: 33kg/m3
- Heating conduction at 0° C ≤ 0.033W/mK
- Working temperature from od -40°C until +120°C
- Vapour resistance: μ > 5000
- White external non-toxic and resistance to external chemical agents and ultraviolet rays
- RoHS Certificate approved
Fire Retardant Certification: MI, DIN B2 ULHF-1
Pipes according to the standard: EN 12735-1: 2010 Copper and copper alloys.
Possible declaration of conformity by the manufacturer.